Jehovah was not in the wind. And after the wind, an earthquake: Jehovah was not in the earthquake.
And after the earthquake, a fire: Jehovah was not in the fire. And after the fire, a soft gentle voice. (1Kings 19:11-12)

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

His Grace is Sufficient {#Morevember}


"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” 
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, 
so that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
(2 Corinthians 12:9)

"We shall bring our Lord most glory if we get from Him much grace. If I have much faith, so that I can take God at His word . . . then I shall greatly honour my Lord and King."
~ Charles Spurgeon


***


Hunting for more of God's Grace,Steadfast love and His Mercies that are new every morning in 'Morevember'.

3 gifts ~ small:
~ bands of gold on my finger - small tokens of the vows made 14 years ago

~ pitter-patter of little feet as she scampers down the hall to snuggle at the break of day

~the promise that faith the size of a mustard seed will move mountains 

I invite you to hunt along with me for more of His mercy and grace in #Morevember on Facebook and Twitter.

Enter your email address to subscribe to A Soft Gentle Voice and have this series delivered to your inbox.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...